My Angel

My Angel
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

No words!!

Well I got no sleep last night at all.. I knew that today my BEAUTIFUL ANGEL NEVAEH FAITH would be 7months... Seems so crazy to thank that 7 months ago I was laying in a hospital bed holding my baby girl wishing she would come back to us...

There are days that go by and I feel that my life isnt ever going to get better.. Like today all I could think about is that another month has gone by without you here and I dont want to go another day  to go by without you.. My heart aches so much and the pain seems to be getting worse with each passing day.. I know that people think that I am strong when really I am fake.. I am out at work acting like everything is alright and that we are doin ok..

But guess what I'm not and everything isnt ok... My love and whole meaning of life was taken from me.. I am just trying to figure all this out I dont understand and cant make any sense of any of it.. I miss you so much Nevaeh and Long to hold you in my arms so bad that I feel like I am going crazy..

Always on my mind and Always in my heart... Goodnight angel until i see you again with all my love and all that I am Love mommy..

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))) My sweet Riley went to heaven in Feb. and Riley's due date would have been today :( I agree it doesn't really seem to get easier. But yet people still THINK that is does - they don't "get" it! Much love to you <3

    ReplyDelete