My Angel

My Angel
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just Me & You

As I sit here thinking of you it seems like I am all alone..  It seems to me that no one understands how it is to be sitting and not have you beside me.. All I want to do is just wrap my arms around you and hold you tight and tell you how much I love you and want to be with you.. All I want to do is talk about you and to let everyone I come into contact with know how wonderful and how perfect you were/are.. Even though you have left us in body here on earth I know in my heart you are here in spirit with me everyday..

I may have held you in my arms for only a min but I will hold you in my heart always.. As long as I live I will make sure to do my best to let your name be known and let it live in the hearts of others forever.

I am so sorry for what as happened to you and wish I could lay my life down for you and allow you to live.. I know you are pretty special cuz God needed you with him.. So until I get to see you again and hold you in my arms know that I love you with all that I am and I am so proud to say that you are my daugther and that I am your Mommy... Love Always, MOMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment