My Angel

My Angel
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Always Thinking of you!!!

I wake up and I am thinking of you... I get in the car to go to work and I am thinking of you.. I go to the store and I want to but you clothes and toys or just something because I am thinking of you.... I think of you every second of everyday and wonder how I am suppose to go on knowing that your suppose to be with me everyday.. I love you with all my heart, soul, and all that I am and will be. I look up into the sky thinking that its just not fair. I should be looking into your eyes.. I never got to see you open your eyes, hear your cry, or see you smile.. I miss you everyday and you are my world and I will never let your name fade.. Everyone I meet will know that I have a Daughter and her name is Nevaeh Faith Park.. My perfect angel I am so very very proud of you... I miss you so very much all I want to do is just hold you and tell you how much I miss you. Until I see you again baby girl I love you Love mommy!!

1 comment:

  1. You could have taken those words right out of my mouth. Sometimes it's shocking to me how much another BLM's thoughts are so similar to my own through this journey of grief. Makes me feel less alone as I think about Mikayla every second of every day still. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete