My Angel

My Angel
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just a random day

Well today was an ok day.. Came home yesterday from work to find a gift laying on the table.. It was white with butterflies on it so I went over to it to discover it was a gift for me.. I read the card and all it said hope this makes you feel a lil better and to let you think of your sweet lil Angel Nevaeh... Let me tell it touched my heart in away that you will never know.. It was a pair of butterfly earrings and a guardian angel pin with a saying... Just when you think that not one person understands or even thinks about the pain your in someone so sweet does something like that to show that they care.. I truely am blessed with awsome friends and family... 

I went to visit you today baby girl with your daddy.. I saw that your balloons were down, Mommy & Daddy  will get you more and I also am going to make you a new arrangment this weekend with a lil somthing special in it... It makes me feel really good to be there with your daddy and you.. I know its werid but i close my eyes and see my perfect family that I should have had... It was a good day baby girl we went for a ride on the bike came and saw you and went saw madyn hope you two are the bestest of friends.. came home went and had dinner with uncle bub, tiffy, shaw shaw, brain and some new friends.. Had a good time but never forgot you for a min.. Me and your Daddy are doin good and going close through all this.. I will make you this one promise that I will never allow us to pull apart through this we may have are hard times but we will get through. Until I see you again I love and miss you my ANGEL!!!


P.s. this should have posted Saturday the 18th but didnt dont know why it went to save but these are my  thoughts to you sat baby girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment