My Angel

My Angel
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving with the family..

Well another holiday has passed without my baby girl but we made it through. We came up to Fortashby with Brandons family on wed. It was really nice and good seeing everyone but of course I missed my side of the family though.  I was doing ok until we sat down for dinner on thursday I looked around the table and saw that everyone had their own lil families within the family and it hurts. Why not us? I had to excuse myself and go take a breath. I am so greatful for all that God has given me and so thankful for the time that I got to spend with her but oh how I wish I could have her here with us.  I know that God has turely blessed Brandon and I very much with a wonderful family and friends and they have been there for us.  I just keep praying for strength that God gets us through this and I know in my heart that she is with me everyday in spirit I can feel her everyday.

I Love you Nevaeh Faith Park Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment